Hydroponics is one of the most popular methods to grow plants of all kinds without soil!
Below, we've put together a 100% free guide that contains everything that you need to know to get started with the method.
Looking to start your first hydroponic garden?
We cut out all the confusion of hydroponics in this easy-to-read illustrated ebook. It'll help you save $100 right away getting setup!
If you're just starting out with hydroponics and want and want to skip over the history of hydroponics and jump straight into a quick overview of the various systems, make sure you checkout our beginners guide to hydroponic systems - it'll be a great starting point and give you a good understanding of the different systems before moving on to the in-depth guides below.
- The Drip System
- Ebb And Flow System
- Nutrient Film Technique
- Deep Water Culture System
- The Wick System
- Vertical Hydroponics
Hydroponic System Parts
- Grow Lights
- Growing Medium
- Nutrient Solution
- Nutrient Reservoir
- Grow Tray
- Air Pump
- Air stone
- Water Pump
- Delivery System
- Grow Tent
- Intake Fans
Hydroponic Gear Reviews
- Best CFL Grow Lights
- Best LED Grow Lights for Seed Starting
- Best pH Meters For Hyrdoponics
- Best Aquaponic Books
How To Guides
Common Questions and Answers
- What's the difference between hydroponic and soil gardening?
- Why are grow lights red and blue?
- What are the best grow lights for starting seeds?
- Can hydroponics be considered organic?
- Where is hydroponics used today?
- Is hydroponics without nutrients possible?
- Is hydroponics without sunlight possible?
- Why hydroponics is useful for soil cultivation
- Why hydroponics is better than soil
- Which is Better Hydroponics or Aquaponics
- Is Hydroponics Without Plastic Possible?
- Can Hydroponics Feed The World?
- Hydroponics vs Organic Farming
- Going From Hydroponics to Aquaponics
- Hydroponics To Soil Transplant In 4 Easy Steps